Saturday, March 29, 2014

Before the Bakery Closes...


In case you missed my latest update (here), just wanted to let you know that my online Hummingbird Miniatures shop is going to close in a few days as I am flying to China for a 2 week vacation to visit my brother who lives out there.


So... the shop is here and if you hurry you can get your Easter orders in (Easter range is here) and don't forget to use the discount code (details here).

And don't miss out on any of the NEW tiny new breads and pastries, as shown above....!





Aside from miniature breads and Easter miniatures, if you want to hear about what's going on in my miniature filmic world, then I wrote an update on my other blog here in which I talk about how miniatures are used in filmmaking today... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Spain: I like your bakery. I wish you a happy trip to China. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...