Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Seen it, liked it, got the T-Shirt!


The last ranges you heard about from me were Mexican mini food jewelry (here), some fun Mexican chips and dip (here), guacamole (here) and Mexican colourful vegetables (here)!

- I had been very inspired by Mexican food, partly because Cinco de Mayo was happening and partly because I live in LA and eat Mexican food daily! I am thrilled that my Mexican food was featured in the September and October 2015 issues of Dolls House and Miniature Scene magazine as well. What an honour! You can see the two features below, if you scroll to the end.

So, before you get completely sick of Mexican food, here's some adorable Mexican prep boards that you can purchase at my online Hummingbird Miniatures Etsy shop.

Also, if you like the photography and designs, you can even buy other products which show it off, such as posters, travel mugs and tote bags! It's all here at my new Red Bubble shop! Scroll down for a glimpse at some of these products as well.

In other news, I haven't created anything new for Halloween this year, except at my Pixie Dust Miniatures blog, but I will be offering a range of Christmas miniatures this year, so stay tuned for that! 

Don't miss out on anything I create by following on Instagram here.




Items available at Red Bubble now!


Dolls House and Miniature Scene magazine - Sept and Oct 2015 features!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...